Friday, 14 September 2012

Ok so here goes .....the great north is around the corner ....

Well one day to go, loads of cardio this week and trying to go easy on the knees but I might have done toooooo much as they are hot and twitchy tonight and that can't be right can it? I am also in danger of  overdoing the carb load pasta as basically it's a free for all , like being pregnant , you can relax a bit. Mind you I ate really carefully when pregnant so seem to be making up for it with this running business..... SO. The run is round the corner. Good to hear there will be several Olympians there to send us off, MO, etc! need to get very last minute provisions and kit organised, bin bags keep warm and for other, less delicate reasons (emergency wee at start) and a lovely burger at the end! If ever I needed you to keep the faith, it is NOW please:)

No comments:

Post a Comment