Saturday, 13 October 2012
Cheeky little post
Ok so have not posted in a while and STILL not posted about the GNR but then to do that would mean it was over, almost like I had never run it at all ......and it was such a good goal for such a long while ....and I still really don't have a goal, a mini tri maybe but not entered anything yet so it doesn't really count . I. Might enter a 10k in a different name so I can just run.... Or is that a cop out ? Ok so I did do some running this week and it felt good . Prob a 6 k and then a 3k this morning with he ballet mums so a start at least . Will do the swimming tomorrow and a spin after . I would like to say keep the faith but for what .... ? And it was only a bleeding half marathon and a slow one at that ! So what on earth must the Olympians be feeling..... Mind you , they are probably training for Rio ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment