Monday, 15 October 2012

Rotten week but one good and one average run to support


Some weeks seem to merge into one and this one has been long and grim but things can't keep going in one direction soooooo I am hoping the next 2 weeks will be better. So my 2 little runs which I have to report. First one, crispy Sat morning with the ballet mums , nice little trot except I was a bit hung over, not sure they approved, panted the whole way round but at least I did it. I'll be sober as a judge on the next run but probably still panting my little heart out. No matter what I do running - wise or fitness -wise, I don't seem to get any fitter. These mums do less but don't pant at all and I struggle at their pace especially at hills. Mind you they probably don't have hangovers and are a few years younger. That's my excuse anyway. Second run was very short, tried to do fast legs but gave up and did squat walks instead, very ungainly but was on an empty golf  course with just a few cows (as in animals, not female golfers...) scratching their heads in bemusement at the bonkers lady. Glad to get the runs in though as weather is turning. Got my vicious spin class tomorrow and then hope to do another run at the end or the circuit class on Friday. NEED to find that new GOAL?  Keeping my eye out for those crispy, sunny, fresh autumn days to run some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment