Thursday, 8 November 2012
Bored bored bloody bored no goal
Feels like a bit of a lull at the min doing a spin class but that's not really stimulating me in the same way -not really a challenge and I don't really have anything worth writing about so really need to rectify that. The sprint tris arn't until the late spring/summer , Wed nights at the running club are tricky to fit in unless I drop a spin class. I might do that to mix things up bit. Or go back to Friday circuits... nothing seems to be dramatically altering my fitness or stripping the excess for Christmas....... But then again, I might just have to eat less .... Boo hoo bored bored bloody bored ....can you tell ? By the way quick photo of the beach at bamburgh where I was vary happy last week but torn away too soon. Always such a brief visit there. Would love to run there one morning or even better, to ride along the beach on a horse....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment