Wednesday, 13 March 2013
A run that felt like the end of it all.........
Having done a tri over 2 days I foolishly opted to do a 7k the following day and found it hard going on quite a few levels. :(. Out of breath on most steps and it didn't ease up really. Mind you, needed to get it under my belt and worked through some stuff in the mind so should have slept easy but cos it was a late run and I was tired, I made the mistake of trying some red bull for the first time ever and not being able to sleep later that night. Won't be doing that again. The plan is to try a 10k early morning later this week to boost my confidence but we will see if it actually happens. I think I a, realising that a tri, even a mini one is a long time to be on your own, pushing yourself on your own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment