Saturday, 2 March 2013

A great little supermarket run .. Or nearly

It was the ballet mums run today and we split up according to ability and I ran in one group where it was slow and steady and it really suited me today. I think cos I ran early, did not drink the night before and felt good, I did ok, then broke off and picked up the pace , made a run for home and floated n air every step.... How? ...why? What was happening... . No idea! Might have been an early , alcohol free run but then I don't always have a night on the booze before I run. Maybe a morning run is the thing? Maybe it was the slow warm up.... Anyway, it really suited me and I could have run a bit further at full pace but really happy with today. Only 4.6-sh k but a beautiful morning and lovely run. Later went to look at a bike but didn't get one, will swim tomorrow....  I will need you to keep the faith and wish me well......... I think I will need it :). P.s. supermarket run cos we ran close to the house of a big supermarket magnet... The  pink  palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment