Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Down by the riverside and frickin sore knees...

Lordy they hurt today and I don't know why as I have only done one spin this week and bugger all else. Mind you, I did wear heels this week so that might be it. The most beautiful day, th river like a lake, like glass, and everything so sunny and beautiful, but I was dragging my legs like a draggy thing (can't think of a smilie or is at a metaphor?...... )  but  it was not pretty or fast. Looked like I am not really a runner. No idea why.         Where  is my running ability? Where is that bugger hiding...... Not coming out. Tried to speed up when I came into view with a couple of  golfers, though Lord knows why,  but not much of an improvement. I guess, unless I run with others, I will just not improve. How on earth did I do the great north....
Did I
really do it...? And other questions........

No comments:

Post a Comment