Monday, 25 February 2013

A swimming post for you :)

As it is all about the TRI and that means the bike and the swimming. I don't have a bike at the min ( waiting for my birthday present and the borrowed one has gone back to the original owner so apart from the occasional run, I am now going to concentrate on the swimming and did so for an hour on Sunday  .  I did breast stroke, one arm crawl with a float, crawl kicks with the float and then managed 3, I think....front crawl laps. This was in a 15m pool.... So not exactly Olympic level here but a start as I could not swim front crawl at all a year or two ago and I am determined to learn. Will breast stroke at the tri if necessary but crawl, if I can manage it, is faster. Mind you , it is totally knackering . I was like  a prune  when I emerged but reckon it was a really good workout so will do it again sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment