And one just cannot stay in when the sun is a shining... The floods had drained away leaving loads of stick debris on the edge of the bank, nice little manoeuvring situation for me. The floods had obviously reached quite far from the river bank on to the golf course as there were strange little rings of sticks around the hills above the bunkers, like little halos or crowns of thorns . . So having spent a week looking , more or less , at four walls of a hotel in Prague, I had had enough. So , having done some domestic duties, I headed off to the gym and spinned or span.... To loosen up (sorry Neil for crashing your spin only room but I did move to my own space and not chat so....) and then off for a run with a few intervals, now't great but did try hard , then back for another 5mins spin. Great. Like I said... Always feel better after a spin.
I was not well in Prague and quite a few others from the 500strong conference were too and currently, there is a debate as to was it the oysters or the damn dumplings. I can eat almost anything but the meat or dumplings smelt rank.... I still ate them though, (now't will defeat me....) but they did in the end. So I had cabin fever and crashed out of the conference for one day, missed a gala dinner (cracking dress but th ere you go...) and then had so much sleep was able to go to party night e next evening and hit a couple of tequilas... I know , disgusting but had a laugh and a dance and that is good for the soul so there....! But, this did leave me gasping for air and exercise ... So today, I ran. It was not long, not the best but it was was A RUN :)! Happy belated Yorkshire pudding day to you all....
No comments:
Post a Comment