Thursday, 14 February 2013
Ouch...!
No running to report but a vicious circuits class whilst the bairn was in another room doing dainty kiddies gymnastics. I, on the other hand was at the mercy of a beast of a man, ex-army I am willing to bet my house on that and still in evil drill mode. Did not let up for an hour and ended up pushing myself , using muscles which I thought had an airing recently but didn't know what had hit them at the end of the session. Today I cannot walk. I am in agony. This is two days after the session. I have only ever once been in this much pain. Have used frozen peas straight after but really needed one of those ice baths. Well I do it again... Very probably and hope it won't hurt as much... Need to run this weekend if legs will let me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment