Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Can blogger tell when one has had a quick snifter as deleting from thin air my latest posts
As apparently deleting my latest posts due to potential drunken rubbish content from draft posts but only had 2glasses of wine and a whiskey cos my sis told me to do so in case I got salmonella from a dodgy food situation. Both deleted posts basically said, no running , might tomorrow and trying to explain the word ' n o w t 'as a Yorkshire phrase . I'd a funny but surprisingly good circuit this morning with a lot of fab golden oldies (not all in that category but good for them whatever the age I say ) . One of Hess free sessions in aid of the council trying o sake people less fat. Music made me smile - my Sherman and did the plank for one min 15 r so to brown eyed girl ha ha !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment