Tuesday, 22 January 2013
Running on diamonds and new training plan - thank you smiley runner :)
I ventured out today when at last, the sun began to shine on the snow . Each day it has been misty and overcast and I was hoping for a fall of snow to be followed by one of those glorious, high, clear-sky days where the sun hits the white ground and bounces back like someone spilt tiny little diamonds everywhere.( bit poetic but so true) and at last , there was at break in the weather and the sun shine. I legged it over to the totally silent golf course and ran by the river on diamonds.... Actually, to be fair glistening snow is even more beautiful than diamonds. The snow was just the right consistent envy to be soft but not slushy nor slippery. Used my trail shoes and they need a bit of an outing as the muddy boots will be coming up soon. I also need to up my miles somehow. Thanks to smiley for the nudge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment