Friday, 11 January 2013

No runs and rubbish workout tonight

Not sure what happened but think over stretching might have played a part . Not talking about me though. Ended up doing a rubbish workout with weights when I think I am addicted to adrenalin and at least cardio sweats but did not even break a minor one.  Sure it is important to mix it up occasionally but dull weights just doesn't give me a buzz and life is too short  - so what for tomorrow ? Reckon a tempo run . Not doing a ballet mum run so I could always look at a goggle swim of the 400m tri distance and time myself just to see ..... All this bearing in mind the good news about LLL today and half a bottle of bubbles consumed tonight !;)
Buenos nochas todos ! (Apologies for Spanish )

No comments:

Post a Comment