Sunday, 6 January 2013
Salop trot treat
Up and down hills and emotions about the end of the Christmas period but one has to carry on (one!) great little trot with friend who has very long gait but lovely countryside , few hills , great views and all on the doorstep , 5k and lordy i would be out there every other day if i lived there but this was followed by lots of playground stuff with kids, I have to say, not my cup of tea but they loved it and are tortured by a normal walk but I know which I prefer and hope they will too when older. Anyhoooo how are you all doing into the new year? Having to get to grips with though stuff or swimming along nicely? The latter i hope . Skiing trip on the horizon and will book /enter my next race tomorrow so I have a definate goal. That's the ticket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment