Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Go nova! Started 2013 with a sprint triathalon !

Well. The use of the word "sprint" might be in question as this was a lovely ambling way to start the year but it was a mini tri and I loved it.despite a late night last night and lots of bubbles (after midnight and it is not advisable for me to drink after midnight as I seem to get hungover??? ......  A bit although,  I work having had only 4or 5hours sleep, with a bit of a sore head, an early afternoon nap and some tablets I was in a great mood and keen to get to the gym. Once there the day was just too glorious to stay indoors so (and without my knee supports) I headed out to survey the views of the sunshine on the flooded river which had totally burst it's banks and flooded the majority of e golf course so I ran on the lane, dodging puddles and saying happy new year to cheery walkers. I reckon I did about 3k and then hoped on the spin bike for a 35min slight resistance cycle (which I reckon woul due about right for a 10or12k bike ride and then showered, popped in the pool and did the 26 lengths which is about 450m ... Tah dah!! A mini tri! And I fell bloody brilliant. If I can do this on the 1st of jan on my own,, no other help and encouragement then I can do a mini tri , even a standard one... Maybe, . Find the race, enter and then keep the faith! Tad tri is in May -sounds possible

No comments:

Post a Comment