Tuesday, 28 May 2013
Have to embrace open water swimming - it is now ...Nova tris after all
Have you ever done this. Swam in the pool today and my goggle swimming (front crawl) is getting better and I did quite a few decent consecutive lenghts but that means diddly squat in an open water setting apparently. I know I will revert to breast stroke to keep above the water and not disappear under. Mind you, I am still quite looking forward to it. Almost a cleansing, baptism type thingy.... Or maybe not! Too much booze with friends yesterday as was a bank holiday so keen to clean my act up a bit and knuckle down to training this week despite it ring half term and so looking after the bairn so limited training options and weather is a bit grim so cycling is not so appealing. Gave shouty man a miss as still sore in the legs and knees from the last session and that was over a week ago..... Will try to do one of his later this week. Off to look at wetsuits.. How glam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment