Monday, 6 May 2013
My first tri.... Bloody fantastic
Photos and times to follow. Ok so just under 1hr36 which is bloody crap for a proprer tri fit sort but bloody marvellous for me and, .....the most important thing..... I bloody loved it. Especially the bike. Bit of a Sunday leisure bike ride as I did not want to tire my legs out for the run so probably took it a bit easy but grinned ear to ear, chatted to every Stewart and every person I passed, the only tough bit which still felt totally alien to me was the swim. Could only do a few front crawl and then still only just abut matched the swimmers in the next row doing breast stroke...... Stil loved it. Felt on top of the world at the end, milling aroud with terribly fit sorts (iron men and all that... although my arse, which is considerably smaller than other was still not quite iron man level..) So the next challenge will be.......HA. hA?...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment