Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Shouty man session - usually means I can't walk the next day

And yes, I am struggling with the walk today so went for a swim instead. 2 potential tris coming up. Both open water but I won't have to do the swim at one, just a heck f a long bike 23k and 4k run. The other is open water and that means a wet suit. Sneaked into my favourite sports shop today but resisted buying yet another top, just got a running cap instead but was sorely tempted. Good job it is quite far from home. These tris are expensive in terms of time and money but I guess at least it is something to  aim for and I would like
 To get a couple more under my belt before I visit the sacred iron man course on Hawaii in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment