Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Hello everyone. Shouty man session was under par today ? The bleeding knees......

Odd session today. Knees were sore all weekend, week so ibuprofen and paracetamol and supports for the knees and they still hurt. Shouty man shouted cos I was not doing the jumps he was demanding but was trying to save the bleeding knees.  I think he thinks i am notmreally trying but i am just trying to save the knees. Think I had a bit of a stand off  with him - but in th end, fittness is the goal and I will bloody well protect my knees if I need to and keep going to the sessions once per week. No more than that. Need to do the bike a bit more and so far, absolutely no running has been banked. Good job this is no longer... Nova runs but Nova tris.   Heard the old age comment again. Nice. Doing ok for a 40summat I reckon so will record it here and then move flipping on. Better day in Thurs. plan to bike during the day and then swim in the evening.  Hopemyounare getting some sun :).

No comments:

Post a Comment