Friday, 15 June 2012
Bloody marvellous ... At last a run... Of sorts
Still hurting from a last minute workout at a local village hall, I made a big effort to go for a run today and believe me, I have not hurt like this for a while. Arms and legs. So my first run in ages hurt every step. Ran like a pensioner (although I am sure there are plenty serious and not serious runners out there who are pensioners who could whop my ass at any run. Anyway, I shuffled round and weathered the in coming storm so when the rain started belting down only several hundred yards from home, I popped in to a neighbours to help her out(new baby and had pulled her shoulder muscle) then braved the rain again and potential thunder to continue with the mega slow shuffle and make to 3/4 of the way round the short circuit only to stop at another friends house for a quick chat and eventually haul myself Round the last 1/4 of the run. How bad was that as only 3k run but there you go and at least I finally had some time on my feet this week. Ain't going to be a big score this week....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment