Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Great run today but cave man diet went a bit wrong.... With crisps from France

Well.... What can you do. Set off with the best intentions (bikini in mind) and end up on the crisps. Troughing. Anyway, focusing on the better half of the day, the run was 8and a bit k and apparently yesterday's run was 3.something miles not k so I have done more miles than I thought. I will endeavour to do another run today, gym tomorrow in the evening and boxing on THurs as what with the weather it looks like running is out. Anyway, after a decision to go on the cave man diet (hardly any Carbs before the bikini .... So only for a few days) LLLee has returned from France with macaroons and delicious crisps. What am I to do.... But indulge. Oops! Let's hope the session today outweighed the food scoffed later. After all, it is all a great big maths equation. Only until after the bikini holiday. Then forget the calories, it will be head down and serious running focus. By the way, what are your views on a 43yr old mum in a bikini? Not in bad shape but no super model either.....? Considered views only please...!

No comments:

Post a Comment