Monday, 18 June 2012
Olympic effort today (well the torch does come here tomorrow)
STILL hurting from Thursday's boxercise session (not sure I mentioned it) but had a session today with the boss which involved running funnily enough. Think it was about 3or4k .. Probably 3but anyway the miles won't be massive this week. We finished off with a killer of a circuit session. 30 step jumps, 3full flip and drags of the big boxing bag and 20bicep dips ... All 3times over. Then a very quick boxing session. Mind you, was starving after and succumbed to the jubilee range at M&S where they have a special edition rhubarb custard and crumble pot. Delicious but dread to think of the calories and fat content. Had to ice the legs again and the nettle stings are a bit of a bummer (we did a short wild track section on the run which was quite overgrown and I had capris on so there was no chance of avoiding that one) but one musn't grumble at the odd nettle sting. Shut up and get on with it is the attitude. Actually quite a pleasant stinging sessation if I think about it. -and NO I am not into S&M despite the love of boxing. Would like to go to a match some day. Reckon I would stick out like sore thumb but would like the experience... I think. So ends day 1of a 5day mega exercise blast before the bikini. Just have to stop with the food bit. Damn the jubilee. The sooner M&S end that promotional run the better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment