Wednesday, 8 August 2012
Club running bonus! And a nutcracker cake
2runs to report this week-the first non-descript , short trot sped up towards the end , only 2k . Then a running club run (still can't quite believe I am running with a club.....! and not disgracing myself either. We did a steady 8.4k speeding up I. The last k as usual, was the bit where I started to become really comfortable. Why on earth is that? I mean, does it really take me 5or 6 k to warm up ? I started the run wondering if I could keep up, finished strong as usual with a sprint finish and I wasn't really pushing myself on that. All in all a good run but slow and this is the problem, my pace is definately a crawl/shuffle which gradually warms up as some others start strong and then fall behind. Not sure how long the turbo button will last for but it would be good to try to find out! On another note, bakedLLL his birthday cake, again the bairn decided what shape the cake should take and blow me, if she didn't go and ask for a nutcracker soldier cake .... Duly delivered and scoffed although it did look a bit like Sgt pepper?..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment