Sunday, 12 August 2012

The bairn says I should do the NOBOT at the end of the GNR ....

She clearly has faith but after the run I had today I am less confident than her. Thoroughly enjoying the closing ceremony from the comfort of the sofa with knees resting on a pillow -boy did they hurt today  on my excuse for a 5k to make the grand total this week a paltry 15k when I should be nearer 20 but I did read an article about listening to your body and recovering properly and I think the 8.5 ish k or whatever I ran with the club last week did my knees in. Will rest them until Wed and the next club meeting and do some cardio if I get the chance  in between.  Hope you are enjoying too. Will not stuff my face this week and will endeavour to run my 20k . Let's see shall we. Might just do a NOBOT if I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment