Sunday, 7 April 2013

A duathalon but no swim and a bike!!!!

I have a bike, a bloody bike at last. Not the best, not a looker, heavy, £70 so I ain't going to win the Tour de France on that but at least it has 2 wheels and some gears which occasionally rasp and shudder but it is a bike. Went out on sat , did a short duathalon on fri but no proper biking so will try next week if I get a chance . Time is , as always, at a premium. Thought I would be pretty fit after the full on activity including après ski swimming every day but the duathalon still hurt (only a 3k followed by 30 mins spin and the 2k or even 1k run ) still was tough and I hadn't done the full bike or a full swim. Gotta get them together some time.............. Reckon I ate enought cheese and ham in the alpes to bung me up for a while (not literally but definately a different diet than usual) so no weight lost despite the constant activity over there. Have a tri but also a dress to fit into in a couple of weeks so only choice it so do the getting up early thing and go running/swimming before work.... Um .... Well let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment