Friday, 12 April 2013
Swim spoiled by annoying squirt of a bloke
What can I say. This bloke has really annoyed in the gym me from day one. Always around the equipment i want to use ( not that i have any special claim but the punch bag.... Please....nobody uses that .... I seem to be the only one ... And when I do, he appears from nowhere which is precisely where I would like him to return to! ) Doesn't know me, i will not give contact and keep out of his way but he is always bloody there. Now I realise I have not actually stated anything he is doing which is wrong but he has this really off putting presence and then I heard other members have put in official complaints about him about specific incidents so now my guard is up and he got both barrels (body language that is , not actual words ...) after he managed to put me off my swim session tonight. I stormed out past him with a face of stone when he came into the sauna 2 mins after I as i had just setteled down in there for a quick 5 mins relaxing break half way through my swim session. Again, no actual crime but didnt like it and left the pool, session only half complete. Mind you, lets put this in perspective. Will resolve to be less affected by this squirt in the future as this is not worth my energy. So (1) nothing will disrupt my training from now on and (2) I resolve not to come home and stuff myself with the ridiculous amounts of chocolate left over from Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment