Monday, 29 April 2013

Great brick.... Plus a bit of a swim. Never going to complain about the pool I use again though....

Epic windy day here on Sunday. Did a 15k with a friend. One friend had done it in 36mins but he has more muscles. We aimed for 45 'mins and just scraped 42 only excuse for that was the really bad wind yet some skinny cycle blokes flew past an didn't seem to be peddling at all. Then a 4k run wobbly and slow, later swimming in the pool where the tri is. It was
 I saw her standing there
Jonny B Goode
Doo wah diddy
Bad moon rising
Shang a lang
Blockbuster
Ob la di
Proud mary
Rock and Roll is king
I love to boogie
Hi ho silver lining
Eight days a week
Keep on running
Can’t buy me love
 I. Cold grubby and long. Um...... Did a sessh today a e home pool and all I can say is I will never on plain again, warm, clean, and you don't have to pay to dry your hair. Lucky :x)

No comments:

Post a Comment