Then I will swim, bike and run for each and every one of you who took a peek at this blog! By total mistake or otherwise (the latter unlikely I hope as the anonymity of this I love....)
So how Are things with you...good I hope?
I had an ok day today, not great but at least fitted in some stuff . About an 8k bike, with a jog after, not long at all interms of run but just to get the feel of running after a bike ride. Then did my 500m swim at breast stroke to time it and did it in 15mins. Feels like my front crawl, though feels slower when I am doing it, is faster. Spoke to the organiser of the tri and bless him, he did stop me feeling quite so nervous . I had made the mistake of looking at times and trying to work out how I compared and I didn't reckon it looked good for me. 1hour 50 looks like the last person in so I HAVE to beat that so ther you go... That's what I am aiming for. Anyway, back to food.... Made some really bad jam tarts tonight. My pastry skills are sadly lacking and that is even though I have cold hands (good for pastry apparently..) have decided the last year or so , what with work and other stresses had made me forget how to enjoy the free stuff which I used to enjoy so much so, in addition to this fitness lark and the dodgy baking, I am determined to get back to that before the big summer holiday. Sending happy thoughts to you all!! Some friends are supporting me , and bless them... You know when the support is real. Looking forward to Sunday bike ride :).
No comments:
Post a Comment