Dinke danke for getting me over the 500..... A good omen I reckon. Training going better this weekend. Did my 3or4k (not sure) run this morning with ballet mums and despite a bit of wine (a lot really) I did ok and felt good. Starving after as always (not getting skinny with this training as troughing after as usual) but keen to go swimming later and did my 30 laps but in sets of 10 mainly front crawl this time with rest in between. Noticed I could do sets of 6 front crawl and then 2 breast crawl then 2 bubble swims. Knackering but great. Felt fab after it but then didn't have to get out and cycle when dripping...... and then run......... Later cycled to the park with the bairn and LLL and did 3 laps of the playing fields , not sure how far but probably 1 to 2k at a push in total . So I summary, a bit of a tri but broken up and still short but heading in the right direction and tomorrow will be even better.
Ok so tomorrow, doing a 15k cycle so will time my 14k and then a 3or 4k run straight after , believe this is a brick session ... then later a swim in the pool I will be racing in I hope. Good. Happy with that. Keep The Faith! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment