Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Bricks bricks bricks building a bloody house!

Well you would be forgiven for thinking so by the number of times I use this phrase in the blog at the minute but they are all little iddle piddle ones . Today was a bit of  an improvement with a 10k bike (on my newly serviced road bike ... By serviced, I mean tyres pumped up and gears/chains rattled a bit by a bloke in a bike shop and then charged me £20 so I am not expecting anything great here) immediately followed by a 3miler run, very very steady but done. Then a quick 10laps  in the pool and out. Need to ramp this up quite a bit for the weekend when I will aim for a 20k bike and 5k run to prove I can do it ok. Then I will do , say tues next week with a focus on running, speed and hills and then taper off. Maybe just some swimming and weights.  Do now't until the race. Ideally I would like and extra week to go at a medium to hard pace with hills and fast short runs but maybe the brick thing is the best route. What do you reckon? Anyhow, keep the faith my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment