Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Mini brick, crisp bread, apple with peanut butter , spots...

And teeth.  That has been my day more or less.
It tried  really hard to rain today but it didn't quite make it. Spitting I think.  Anyway, spin bike for 20mins, moderate I would say, then, a run for 20mins, no knee supports, hurt a bit, was a bit lazy , didn't really push myself but did the time,  time on the fet that is required given I will be doing a 4k after a 20k bike in a coupe, of Meeks. Later dropped in to see how my bike was gettin on. Still not done but should be tomorrow. Will be able to get on soon and get some miles under my belt.  P.S. there is a programme on at the min about Texas and itmsems foreign except, I went to San Antonio and loved it. Thought the hats and cowboy boots were bizarre but enjoyed the trip. Didn't run though. Pre running days just about...  How has your day been? Can you sum it up in 11 words or less...?

No comments:

Post a Comment