Is it hot as your hat where you are....? Mini heat wave here but did a good, if spaced-out brick today. Run this morning , short, but medium pace.. Well, maybe slowish but ok and about 3.5k, then this evening, an 18k bike ... or there abouts. Good enough for a Saturday but not long to go for the race which i ckecjed last night. i have a 23k bike and 4k run so abit longer. Had a cold bath though to help the legs. Not exactly an ice bath but cold enough. Legs still hot so should I cycle tomorrow .. or not..That is the question . By he way, I
am not in control of my capitals after the dots..... And cannot be bothered to go back and correct t them,or any other grammar so sorry if it offends anyone. I like good grammar when known... Honest!
No comments:
Post a Comment