Friday, 5 July 2013

Good swim tonight .. Shame I won't be swimming at the next tri

It's a duathalon really as someone else is squeezing into a wetsuit and stepping into a murky pike filled lake... Good for them. I will take over for the bike and then the run. That's the bit I am worried about although it is only 4k so need to get strapped up and run a few 4ks  - actually that is the big circuit around the villages so can practice from the door. Good swim though. Starting to feel more natural with the breathing. Got a bit competitive with a bloke in the next lane doing an average  breast stroke. Wanted to see if I could out crawl him ... And I did.... Small victories are just as sweet...... Speaking of which, one medium pavlova baked this afternoon and the second huge one, def on steroids, is in the oven as I blog. MASSIVE pavlova :). Let me know if you fancy a slice and I will see wat I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment