Thursday, 19 July 2012

Disastero currus......

Not a good week, running wise and apologies for the Latin which , I am sure is incorrect but it was along time since I conjugated mitto, mittis, mittis. So after a week of not very much exercise at all and a real sense of fatigue which took me to the doctors today, I thought my miles this week might only make around 5 k which was a planned rather than bagged run on Sunday. But despite being knackered, I managed a 10k this evening. Wasn't fast , wasn't fun on the knees. Frozen chips on one knee (not mine I have to add) and peas on the other to stop any swelling or pain. Ok so while we are on food, ate a lot of crap this eek. Puddings and kit kats mainly. Burnt the rice pudding and troughed the bizarre apple pancake pudding made by the bairn. Having said all that which sound pretty grim, i have just watched a mud run on t.v.and boy, does that look fun! Ohhhhhh might have found my next goal after the GNR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment