Saturday, 14 July 2012

Ok so time totally hammered by LLL.....

Well , nothing I didn't already know. His first park run and he did it in 26.bloodysomthing minutes and that is without all the training I do BUT he is 6foot 59inches and I am a total short arse. Talking of which apparently a very generous female one spurred him on as he thought, 'I cannot be beaten by that big arse' so he overtook her and kept going. I have to say, the overtaking of an arse more generous than your own is a great feeling but there are many occasions when the reverse happens so the size of the arse means nothing in terms of your fitness or ability to run. Anyway, I am determined to improve and get a p.b. the next time I do a park run so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment