Oh dearie, dearie me. A really bad, hard, sore (and short ) run. Must look back to my last one in April, I think, I must look back to see if there are any similarities, ( had I recenlty run a longer than usual run like my 10miler last week, which might have just done it? ) no idea. It anyway this one was a real nasty one. Knees hurt from the star despite sprays ans supports. They did not warm up but hurt to the very last step. Then I went on the spin bike and did 20 mins or so. The lactic acid kicked in early and did not go away. Then a few weights, only 3 and 4kg so now't heavy but I really struggled. Feel flat as a pancake and, to make matters worse, I have no appetite to each said pancake. Total miles this week; about 2 painful miles. Total bummer.....
No comments:
Post a Comment