Saturday, 28 July 2012
Even a quick run couldn't shift the fatigue but a respectable 20k bagged
Yesterday was a bit of a disaster so I won't dwell on it just to say, very, very tired, squeezed in a 4k at the gym on the treadmill whilst watching the Olympic cycling mroad race (comiserations Cav, still a total winner in our eyes) which makes the total for the week Just under 20k, I will round it up as I did run a bit at the boxing class which will scrape the 20k mark. That's where I want to be, either through a long run and a shortie like this week or a number of medium /short ones throughout the week. Feeling better this morning so let's see what I can squeeze into my mega busy week (work and bairn wise) this week. Keep the faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment