Wednesday, 25 July 2012

The glory of peas and chips (frozen of course)

Do you have chocolate phylidelphia cheese in your lands? Sounds wrong but tastes great . What has this got to do with running??? Well I think it plus the porridge and jelly babies helped me round the longest run so far a good flat 10 miles. Knees were ok , a bit sore by the 8mile mark but the main thing was my stamina was good right to the end and I could have carried on for another 3miles, which I will have to do on the day of The RUN !..... Great to get that under my belt and know I can do the. Biggie.. Time was 1hr 50 so no records broken but at least I know what I can do. Having said tha, I think I over-did it on the carb loading yesterday. Soooooo much pasta consumed so a bit of a pot belly to deal with. All in the name of running!

No comments:

Post a Comment