Wednesday, 4 April 2012
According to Rod, the first cut is the deepest, well, according to me, the first mile is the bloody hardest
Despite the most miserable drizzly day I had a session with the boss and he does rain and expects others to as well so got my gear ready and set off. Running on my own in the rain I might not have even set off or at best, I might have managed to scrape a 2or 3k at a push but running with the boss you(a) don't complain and (b) pretend it is a sunny day and to be honest, the run just slipped past. There are days and runs like that and they are just great . M y knees were fine (although the frozen prawns are in action as we speak) and although the first 5k was a bit slow, we did the 12k in just over 1hr 10. Really needed to put in a long run so thanks boss. Well enough of the training on to my second favourite subject - FOOD ! Off to make crispie buns for 40 for a 60s do at the Village Hall. I reckon I need more photos on this blog so if I don't manage to get any photos of my runs then I will put in my food ! You lucky blogsters ........ !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment