Thursday, 26 April 2012
Should hills really be this much fun?
Only 3 sleeps to my first 10k run and yesterday I did a hard but thoroughly enjoyable 4k with lots of HILLS! The scenery helped a lot and the run started off with a gentle jog and then we attacked an almighty hill which had to be walked up at some very steep points but it brough us up to the same glorious view which I have taken a couple of photos of and will attach . This forest is my own little Rome as I covered 7 hills in total. The last bit of the trail had a couple of short, sharp hills which the boss stormed up and waited shouting "dig in" type things so I did and got a bit of a rush when I got to the top of each one... So it is possible to enjoy hills. The only thing is.... The 10k includes long ones and a very sharp one at the end of ...10k!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment