Saturday, 14 April 2012

Frozen prawns on the knees .....ahhhhh lovely!

Sitting here with a bag of morrisons frozen king prawns on each knee , ethically sourced I hope but to be honest the food shop was taking too long and they were the last things on my list as I spotted a suspiciously free checkout isle so grabbed the first bags I could find. Anyway, they are doing a grand job on the knees which were a tad hot after my slightly bizarre treadmill run in the gym today. I didn't intend to run, just do a bit of interval training on the spin bike cos my shirt was a bit short which meant my bum was on show which is not at it's best due to the Easter excess but it will begin to shrink, of that I am truly determined! Anyway, the gym was really quiet so I decided to get my miles back on track (ish ) by doing a 5k treadmill run. Started with a 5 min fast warm up and then ran for 2k on a very slight incline but was busting a gut by then (as i always seem to in the first couple of k...?) so walked for a bit on a steep incline and then ran on and off at a fast pace to finish the 5k in a really slow 35 mins (mind you, I never really trust the treadmill readouts as they always say my runs are ridiculously slow). Anyway, a few weights and core stuff and that is another session in the bag. Prawns on knees just incase I can manage another 5k tomorrow to make a less-than adequate- but-there- you-go mileage this week. better go before the prawns are cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment