Wednesday, 11 April 2012
A question for my Russian friends...?
A question to anyone really who had happened upon this blog and lives in a country celebrating Easter... Do you all pig out on chocolate too, and buns, and lots of bad food that makes you stop exercising and then makes you want to again to get it out of your system? Eventually, I dragged myself to the gym to do a knee friendly workout - cross trainer, moderate 10 mins, vicious intervals(spelling?)for a minute on and off, total of 20, then 8 mins hard on spin bike, then weights with testosterone filled blokes hovering in disgust as I used "their" weights bench. I love it when I invade their space, they don't know what to do..... Ha ha! Anyway, happy with work out if not my fitness level but onwards and upwards. Only 3 weeks to the first (and very hilly) 10k! Oh s**t. Anyway, nice to get a running buddy for the next 10k(thanks Nicky) and sending big love to vandalicious popodpoplous, my lovely friend who has had a bit of a chest related set back and I hope she is fighting fit in time for her holiday xxxxxx.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment