Tuesday, 27 March 2012
2 flies swallowed and burnt the dinner...
No running today but did manage to squeeze and evening bike of around 5k (I think -will go with that as it is roughly the big circuit of KIrk and a couple of laps around the playing fields). Would have been the perfect opportunity to use the GPS but forgot about it as not running. Even though it was perfect BBQ weather and there were sausages, burgers and steak /salad in the fridge, a trip to aunty V's threw out the schedule and the steaks I had popped in the slow oven were burnt and totally inedible. Good job I had swallowed 2flies during the bike ride. Bit of protein. At least there will be no fear of that happening when I run as the speed is slightly different. Still doing the knee stretches but very, very dull. Is there any way of making them more high octane? Views from Russia welcome - by that I mean comments welcome, not photos of the view from your house unless it is very pretty. TA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment