Thursday, 22 March 2012

Post massage run this evening - bloody marvellous really ...to be running again and down my favourite route , the one with the tree lined lane and house in the woods. Ran it backwards today (as in the route, not physically backwards in case you are thinking... Odd) and the lane leading to the farm seemed loads longer this way. Funny how that happens sometimes when you run a route backwards bits of it take on new proportions. Still as lovely though and passed the free range kids who live in the little paradise cottage with a wood store, chickens, fruit trees and a little pond all reached by a tree canopied grassy lane. Just lovely. Anyway, my sense of direction was clearly screwed up by the back to front route as I was adamant that I had not run the last bit of lane before.... Of course this was the start of the normal route but less muddy and from a different angle. Wildlife score - one stoat although to be honest I missed it and 2 curlews. Really have to (a) bring a camera next time and (b) learn how to put some photos on this damn blog. Finished off the 4.6 k/miles (I never listen to what I am being told about distances ..ok then, shall we go with miles!) with a bit of boxing. Champion. Please feel free to comment - unless you have found me in rather a random manner whilst searching for porn.

No comments:

Post a Comment