Friday, 30 March 2012
Fruit salad for 60! You really do (almost always ) feel better after a run...
Well this was (as Winnie the pooh would describe) a honey pot run . A bit sticky at first, legs feeling like they are stuck in honey but at the end you feel good. Only 3 miles but surprise , surprise, I have a photo of where I run-if I can only work out how to do that . I will because it is lovely, big river, quiet, not quite as nice as the wee house in the woods one but still pretty good as runs go. Running round the edge of the golf club looking at vaguely disapproving golfers. Bet my Dad who was a keen golfer woud have approved of people keeping active.. and even waved , maybe. Anyway, returned home to make fruit salad for 60 - village hall do. Bloody hate grapes now. Halving the buggers is a pain in the arse (sorry my learned European friends but there you are). Also did this on the chopping board I chop garlic on ... Wonder if any super tasters will notice ? Kept thinking will anyone elderly choke on my nectarines - they are quite hard and I did cut them rather generously. Keeping an ear out for any signs of an ambulance as I type. Not doing the park run this week but MUST do week after next as not that long to my first 10k !!!@
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment