Tuesday, 6 March 2012

nova runs ... Well in reality she does not run or hasn't until last summer. The last thing she thought she cloud do. And now she has started or at least started "jogging" a word she is not keen on but realises she has not really graduated to "running" yet even though she has some of the gear. What qualifies for "running"? If you finish on a beautiful day, having seen some of the beautiful earth around us and finish withan almighty grin thinking what will my next run be like.? Is that running? Then Nova runs ... And loves it. And at nearly 43 , from zilch running experience and zero confidence in her ability not to mention the dodgy skiiing knees and hyper mobiles, has entered the GNR ,,!

Ok had a stab at first post but can't work out how to do spell check so that is a total bummer as I am the worst touch typist ever. Anyway, forgive the spellings and get the jist of the thing I hope... And by the way you will hear more about the knees I'll be bound. If it gets too much then tell me to shut it. And get on with it which is what I reckon most of you proper runners will say. Last comment on the knees for a while ( I promise) ... The knee supports make my legs look fat , they are like a couple of girdles which give me muffin top of the knee. How can that be possible.? Anyway, they are vital if I am going to get to the start of the Holy Grail which is the GNR so I will shut the f.u. Running tomorrow so will let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment