Thursday, 10 May 2012
Didn't run. It wished I had...
Some days you just need to clear your head and today I had been particularly inactive, studying scientific papers and i really needed a break. Decided to do a session at the gym and do some cross training (on the cross trainer....) and then on the spin bike but a class interrupted my space so did some weights instead and annoyed the boys who were hovering around the bench press and weights section desperately wanting to get their space back.... Nearly made me stay an extra 5 mins but I am not that petty. Just enjoy owning the space for a bit and strutting around the press bench ha ha! I think those boys are scared of me. I am a bit feirce at the gum ... Well i am not there to socialise... And I am a bit older so they dare not say anything to me as I focus on the job in hand. If only they knew I was nice lady really... But I must say I can look fierce at the gym! As I left the gym the sun came out and I desperately wished I had been for a run or could go for one now but will have to wait until tomorrow (: ! Something about the sun and spring and sunshine that just makes me want to get out there and run. Til
Tomorrow then(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment