Sunday, 20 May 2012
Where have I run in the world
Ireland a very little bit at school under major duress and def not more than 1 lap round the track.
Majorca from parents apartment on one side of Santa Ponca bay to the cross of Don Carlos 3rd and back - a lot of walking involved.
England Kenilworth around the Castle and that area but not more than 2 or 3k I should have thought
USA some of the nicest- New York -I might just be dreaming that I ran in Central Park on my several visits but proba
Bly just walked around it and went shopping instead....
USA California... Pismo Beach...lovely but probably not that far.
USA Bedford Hills, really being nosy wanting to see the fancy houses!
USA Hawaii On Lanakai Beach and fancy roads behind
SO really I suppose I have been a sort of runner for while. Never enjoyed it until NOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment