Saturday, 5 May 2012
Kilometres run this week....3.
Yes my friends, that is the sad total for this week. Done today. Actually I was not intending to run when I went to the gym earlier but as I drove over the river and up the lane lined with bluebells I had to run outside instead of the cross trainer. Not really a run mind you...more of a true jog/shuffle with a break over the bridge for a rendition of the can can dance as it was playing on my I pod (decided to listen to my classical playlist rahter than foo fighters for a wee change) and the golf course was empty. There is nothing quite like doing the can can to get your heart rate up. It felt really good to be running - sorry, jogging again. Will do more next week -mind you, I thought my knees had emerged from the 10k pain-free... But not the case. They hurt a bit today. Hey ho. Need to start focusing on another race so I have a goal. Might even try to scrape in under the 1hour!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment