Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Places I have run and forgot to list on that other running list post...
Amsterdam, lovely river runs on tree lined paths near my hotel.
Stockholm, another one which drew me to water and one of the main rivers (or are they fjords?)past many great houses and very , very tall immaculately dressed men plus a quick turn around a park.
Dublin!nearly forgot this one altogether as this must be one of my earliest runs on conference with work along the canal(water again...) with a few colleagues and then again earlier this year , possibly before I started this blog I think ( will check) did a quick run very early in the morning in the drizzle but still able to admire the handsome Georgian buildings and Dublin doors.
Cadiz, a real gem of a run on a company conference and the perfect way to take a bit of time out from the full on conference antics. Ran through the dunes dotted with little gem coloured wild flowers to the beach and along the edge of the sea for a short jog.
Majorca, only listing this one - as have already mentioned a Majorca run, because it ended with the best apple pancake known to man.
Bet I have still forgotten a run or 2.
I won't count thoseruns done on treadmills in hotels (London and Vienna to name but 2)
Boy -don't I sound well travelled ... And like I run a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment